Any recommendation for builder?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a general builder, capable of completely refurbishing a bathroom - plumbing, tiling, painting, carpentry work? We'd like someone who can work to high quality and produce a modern finish. We've found it fairly difficult (since May) to find someone who can quote for this fairly substantial piece of work and we're eager to start work soon, so any recommendations would help. We've specced pretty much everything and just need someone to do a good job, or rather provide a quote first.

Thanks a million in advance.

• 1 month later...

I contacted several builders regarding the renovation of my bathroom. Only two of them turned up to provide a quote. One of them was Robert from Aqua-Build. We felt that he really listened to what we wanted, so we chose him to undertake the work. Our bathroom has just been completed and I know now that we made the right choice.

Our bathroom is an awkward shape but Robert made suggestions that we had not thought of. He was very good at providing guidance and explanation. His team worked quickly and they seemed to achieve alot in a short frame of time. Our bathroom used to be the 'problem' room in our flat but now it looks beautiful. I think Robert is a talented builder who takes pride in his work. I am sure most builders could install a bathroom satisfactorily but Aqua-Build are excellent. Most of all, they are very reliable people to work with and they have a great attitude and work ethic.

Goosey-goosey, I am happy for you to PM me if you have any questions. Good luck with your project. I hope you will eventually be as happy with your new bathroom as I am with mine.