William Frost garden landscaper recommendation

redjam

I'd like to recommend Will Frost, who has recently landscaped our garden - removing the old rotten steps made out of railway sleepers and building a series of stepped beds from new oak sleepers, retaining walls made from broken paving slabs (to keep the cost down) and a new set of steps from brick and stone. They also laid a new lawn and sorted out our decking.

Will produced a computerised drawing of the garden after our initial consultation, sourced all the materials at a reasonable cost, sorted out the skips and was very proactive about coming up with ideas for saving costs. The result is better than I could ever have imagined and I have been so happy with the whole process. Will and his team were a pleasure to have around and they stuck to budget, completed the work quickly, tidied up after themselves and did a great job.

In short, I'd thoroughly recommend Will to anyone thinking of having their garden redesigned (he also does 'soft' landscaping too though I had already commissioned Donn Ehrlich to do that - recommended in a separate post!).

Contact details here: http://www.williamfrostgardens.co.uk