Spoilt Dog aka Andy

Camembert

Another recommendation for Andy and Richard. They fitted our new kitchen and decorated our house which was a job well done. Both are a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. They helped us out with a few additions to the original scope of work. We will definitely use them again!

• 1 month later...
This is a recommendation for Andy and Richard. I was looking for someone to tile our kitchen and a friend of the family recommended them to me. They did a fantastic job and really took pride in their work. They always kept us informed of what they were planning to do and I am really happy with the work. If you are looking to get any work done in your home, please give them a try. We would definitely use them again.

• 8 months later...
Another recommendation for Andy. Andy came and put together several large pieces of IKEA furniture and assembled a bed. Did a fantastic job and completed all the work in a single day (stayed late to do so). Will definitely use again and highly recommend Andy to anyone needing work done in the home.

• 6 months later...
Andy fixed a new felt roof for my shed in December. He is always polite, works well and his prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend him for all sorts of jobs around the house. I have always asked Andy to do lots of jobs and he does the work to a superb standard.

• 4 weeks later...