Wanted: Recommendation for a good plasterer

We've used Aaron who's highly recommended on this Forum (just do a search and you will see!). I second all his recommendations. We used him to plaster a bedroom and our living room. The finish on his jobs are excellent - so good that our decorator commented on it. He's also a nice guy and is very neat/tidy. Having had a terrible experience recently with plastering (part of a big job that was quoted together with all the other works ) that needed to be re-skimmed because the walls were literally wavy, my recommendation comes from now being able to understand just how outstanding his work is.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Aaron totally recommend him did exactly what he said he would and all on time and to quote. Agree with the above recommendation too on really nice guy easy to leave to get on with his work and tidy at end of each day - neatness of work. Plastering 3 rooms and a hallway the number I have for Aaron is 07773 410661

Brad the decorator who painted afterwards totally recommended also for the ease it adds to their painting the walls after. (decorators are on forum is Brad [email protected] 07980 662456)

• 4 weeks later...