Cost of Alcove Units

Waffo

Hello,

As many others on the forum I'm looking to have some fitted furniture made - alcove units, wardrobes and a loft wardrobe in the sloping roof part.

I've had a couple of quotes but they seem incredibly pricey in my opinion. If there is anyone who has had these made recently, would you mind sharing how much your quotes were. I don't mind paying for quality items, but want to ensure I'm not being ripped off.

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Julian Richards, and I build alcove units / wardrobes / desks etc for a living. A lot of my business is around the East Dulwich area, and I invariably get good results and happy clients. I am a one man band, I try to come with advice on what would suit you, and what works well, and what doesn't. I am clean and efficient in the way I carry out my work, and certainly won't turn your life upside down while I am there.

Below is a link to recommendations of my work on the East Dulwich Forum (or you can just search for Julian Richards, the last post is over a year ago though).

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/search.php?30,search=Julian+Richards,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=0,match_forum=ALL

I have also attached a couple of examples of my work (that's all I was allowed to send, I have plenty more if you want them).

If you would like a good idea on cost, give me a ring on 07931 520 713, or send me your contact details. If you tell me what you're considering, I will be able to give you a fairly accurate idea on the phone. I am based in Beckenham, and can come up to quote anytime if you'd prefer.

Regards

Julian Richards