Driving instructor recommendation

david_ED

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I strongly recommend Silvano Bozza who operates in Dulwich, Forest Hill and surrounding areas - I chose him after reading rave reviews and hearing directly from a friend how excellent he is. I am not the most confident driver and being in my mid-thirties, I needed someone who could cope with my challenges and anxieties around driving in London. He was superb in every way, very patient and kind but also very dynamic in his thinking about ways to get you to understand the trickier aspects of driving. I would recommend him to anyone unreservedly, if you are lucky enough to get a spot with him I know you'll not be disappointed. His number is 07702 615834.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to recommend Silvano Bozza as a driving instructor. He's an excellent teacher, very patient and will explain anything you want to know. He is also a stickler for detail and gets you to a higher level than you need for your test so you not only stand a very good chance of passing but so you learn lessons that will stay with you throughout your driving life.

Driving around south London - especially Croydon - is a big challenge when you're learning but Silvano gives you the confidence and time to make this less stressful. You also get the impression that he really wants you to succeed and takes a great deal of satisfaction from his pupils passing their test. He is also very calm and a very nice chap too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Another big recommendation for Silvano.

After about 10 years without driving at all after failing my practical test when I was 22, I decided about 18 months ago that enough was enough I really had to learn to drive. I spent a few months with an instructor which did not work out so I used this forum to try and find an instructor that was recommended locally and Silvano was a revelation.

He has lots of experience which he draws on to make sure you are not only able to pass your test but also that you are set up with the skills and control to be a safe driver afterwards, which is the metric against which driving instructors should really be measured. He is incredibly patient which is very important and his thoroughness and attention to detail means you gain a really comprehensive understanding of how to control a car.

After around 60-70 hours of instruction I passed my test at the first time of asking (since that failed test a decade ago) with five minor faults but what?s more I?m a confident and safe driver. If you are looking for an instructor I would thoroughly recommend you contact Silvano first ? choosing the right instructor is a big decision and I?m glad I made the right choice.

His number is 07702 615834.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I passed my test (first time) this week with Silvano - an absolutely great guy and always extremely patient and personable particularly important when I hadn't driven on a driving lesson for over 8 years. Highly recommended.

As already mentioned, Silvano's details are [email protected] and 07702615834.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also highly recommend Silvano Bozza.

Having failed a number of tests when I was in my teens I came back to driving in my 30s following the birth of my child. A much more nervous driver which a greater need to pass, Silvano helped grow my confidence. I felt very well prepared for my test and passed first time under Silvano's instruction. I found Silvano to be extremely patient and focussed on making safe and good drivers of his students.

Contact details - [email protected] and 07702615834.

Haven't driven for 5 years and went off for a nice 2 hour drive and felt so much more confident after. Nicholas is very laid back and I felt At ease drivin with him. He knew the area really well and I am feeling much happier to drive. Thanks Nicholas Driving Academy. (07956 221706)

Just to add to the options, I've also just passed my test (first time at 42) through the lovely Sarah of Sarah's Driving School. She's a great teacher, very friendly and knows the area really well. Her car is a manual Mini, which is a fantastic car to learn on regardless of height (I'm 6ft 4). She can be contacted on 07956 563129

I can highly recommend Silvano Bozza. After failing my test in a very rural area in Scotland at the age of 20 I was very nervous about starting again in London 13 years later however Silvano's excellent teaching and patience meant that I became more comfortable and developed skills and an understanding of driving which I didn't have the first time round.

I'm especially happy that I've managed to pass my test in London (was the first time since my attempt in Scotland and passed) and its thanks to Silvano

[email protected] and 07702615834.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am also currently using Nicholas. Having failed my test around 20 years ago i picked up learning with him in august. He has really helped build my confidence and got me to a position where i am taking my test ina few weeks. Really feel like i have been taught how to drive rather than just pass a test.

• 1 month later...

Adding my recommendations for Nick Pavli. I've just finished my fourth refresher lesson with Nick after 11 years not driving and now feel confident to go it alone. Nick's very relaxed (But still on it) which helped me feel more at ease in the car so I could focus on building my confidence back up.

Thanks Nick!

Dominique

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Nick at Nicholas Driving Academy. I passed my test first time under him in January. For those in the Dulwich area looking for an instructor who remains calm and encouraging, even when mistakes are made, I would suggest giving him a try.

I highly recommend Oz Halil. I had several lessons with another instructor but felt progress was slow. I learnt more in my first lesson with Oz than in the previous 6 lessons with the other guy. I passed this week and am gutted that I won't be driving with Oz every week anymore. 07894229073.

• 2 months later...

I passed my test with Nick (Nicholas Driving Academy) too. I'd done lessons on and off over the years but really wanted to commit to getting it done this time. I wasn't a total beginner but I was very rusty when we started! Nick was really helpful, relaxed and reliable. I learned an awful lot over a few months and felt really ready for my test. I passed in September '17 and have been back a while ago for a refresher and a catch up!

Highly recommended if you want a great, knowledgeable instructor in the SE22 area.

• 4 weeks later...
I would like to recommend Sylvano, initially I wanted a Spanish instructor for my wife as her English is not the best, I wasn't able to find one, however I found Silvano bozza , he is Italian. He was very helpful and understanding when it came to communicating with my wife. He literally pulled her driving apart and rebuilt it. The result was a pass today with only 2 faults. He is an amazing if you want a VERY good instructor call him.07702615834