Painter & Decorator and General Handyman

bermygirl31

I would like to whole-heartedly recommend Andy and Rich if you have any work needed done in/around your property. Andy (Andyman) have come through on short notice to paint my entire flat that I just purchased. Without me even asking Andy said he would get it done before moved in and he, and Richard have been there days and nights for the past week. I had no issue giving Andy my keys and letting him come and go as he needs. He is friendly and personable and when I have changed my mind about something last minute, or added a little extra task in, he has been happy to help. Andy is also not quick to let his customers throw their money away. I was looking at a farrow and ball paint and he was very honest in saying he felt I could the same colour for much less with a different brand. Richard is going to install some wooden bifolds next month and when I found what I wanted online, he was quick to say that he could get the doors at a much lower cost. They have worked around boxes and chaos in my flat, and they have done a professional and speedy job and I will most definitely be using their services in the future and recommending them whenever I can. 07564 194363

• 6 months later...
I got the details of Andy and Richard from the forum, they've just completed a decorating job for us and they were fantastic. They came out to quote the same day that I enquired - and although they are busy, made a hole in their schedule to get the work done. They were a pleasure to have in the house, their work is top class - they helped with problem solving solutions and cost cutting advice. They quoted for the job, not the number of days, and went above and beyond to make sure everything was finished to the highest standard. Everything about the two of them is reliable, professional and friendly. I understand the dilemma of finding a firm that you can trust, but look no further- you can't do better than Andy and Richard- thanks to everyone on the forum that recommended them. I will always go back to them in the future.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Back in July this year, Richard came round to paint our kitchen and bathroom and did a great job. However I did notice after a short period of time that a small part of the paint on the bathroom ceiling had started to lift off due to the high moisture content and possibly me using the bathroom too quickly after it had been painted. I contacted them and to their absolute credit, without any complaints, were more than happy to stand by their work. And so Andy came back round to inspect and fix this for me at no extra cost in terms of his labour. Andy spent a good hour taking back the paint, sanding it and repainted the whole ceiling - and came came again to put a final coat on after giving it a good day to dry. Super impressed. Outstanding customer service. Thank you Andy, you are a gem! Call Andy on tel:07564194363.

• 3 weeks later...