Personal Shopper

d4vejones

I would like to recommend Sally from Queen Bee Styling. I was in desperate need of a new wardrobe and contacted Sally, she made me feel at ease, gave me a new wardrobe and new look. Sally is local and her details are below:

M: 07956 293845

W: www.queenbeestyling.com

T: @Queenbeestyling

F: www.facebook.com/queenbeestyling

Thanks

David

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much for the recommendation.

If you are interested in my services you can find more reviews from happy clients here

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1434120,1611435#msg-1611435

Also. if you know someone you needs a bit of a helping hand to feel good about themselves, a Queen Bee Styling gift package is the ideal Christmas gift. We offer a range of services designed to inspire, boost confidence and eliminate frustration when you open the wardrobe.

For more details please contact [email protected] or visit the website www.queenbeestyling.com

• 1 month later...

I would just like to add to this as I too would recommend Sally.

Sally came to my rescue after having had my second child. My wardrobe was a mess and so old.... I had also forgotten how to clothes shop and had no inspiration. Thanks to Sally my wardrobe is now refreshed and I have a new confidence day to day. Despite having a 6 month old in tow we had an easy and successful shopping trip - very much due to Sally's organisation, pre research and expertise. Sally is very nice too and understanding.

Clare