Driving instructor recommendation

JSHaworth

I've just passed my driving test (just 1 minor, thanks for asking) so feel I can both pass on a little advice and recommendation to future learners. Firstly really do search to find the right teacher. I made the mistake of rushing into an available instructor. It did the go well I didn't enjoy it and I'm the end I failed my first test. Hunt around ,it's worth the wait.

Here comes the plug. Sarah (07956563129)is an excellent driving instructor. My girlfriend and I decided to learn at the same time. I had some past experience but lacked confidence my girlfriend was a new (and slightly overconfident) learner. Between the two of us I think we represent a pretty good cross-section of new drivers. Both of us have become massive advocates for Sarah and have recommended her to all our friends. She's friendly, explains and adjusts her teaching to your way of thinking.

One tip, due to the many recommendations like this one all over the east Dulwich forum she is busy. So get in touch a few months ahead of when you plan to start driving. If for any reason your shuffling your feet with impatience at this point go back to the start of this post and reread the first paragraph again :p