Builder recommendation for renovation work

apenn

Earlier this year we had our house renovated by Alex Juselis and I would be pleased to recommend him.

Alex himself did the electrics, carpentry and joinery work, and floor sanding, and he assembled a team for other work such as plumbing, tiling, and some structural work for a wall removal. His brother in law, Mindi, did all plaster and painting work to an excellent finish. If anyone has any paint jobs, I would highly recommend him.

I think Alex is great at coming up with creative and economical solutions for all the little surprises and challenges that come along in a project, and this is his forte.

They are based in Essex, not in ED, however they were always on time arriving at 8AM. I obtained extensive quotes more locally, but no one seemed interested in my "medium" sized job at the time (about 3 months) and a friend of mine who lives in Beckenham recommended them. My only caveat was that he was a little too optimistic on the timeline.

My husband and 2 young kids lived in the house throughout the project, which was not easy, but Alex and his team were extremely courteous and kept things safe and tidy.

If you want to get in touch or ask me more about them, do PM. If you consider using them you would be welcome to come see the work.

-A