Looking for an architect with experience of complex loft conversions

Abbyb

Hi All,

I am hoping to do a loft conversion on a top floor flat in East Dulwich. It's a complicated project and I've been advised to consult with an architect and get plans drawn up and submit a planning application ASAP.

As Southwark council are notoriously hard to please, I think I would really benefit from a local architect with knowledge and experience of dealing with them. If anyone has any recommendations they would be gratefully received. I would also be very interested in recommendations (or warnings) about loft conversion builders.

Many thanks,

Abby

We've not had a great experience with Keith Whitworth and his recommended builder. We're still having to rectify major issues almost a year later (things beyound snagging). Others might have had a more positive experience but I sorely regreat using him and his team.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Keith's statement that the job was completed on time is an outright lie, as he well knows. We ended up having to move in with my mum after our short term rental was finished, as they over ran by over a month. This was when I was 9 months pregnant.

• 2 weeks later...