VP Removals

Stan119

I used VP Removals this week to move from my three bedroom first floor flat in East Dulwich and they were absolutely fantastic. They cleared the flat - dismantling all big items, loaded the van and reassembled all items for me in our new home.

They were SO careful with leaving / going into the properties and so speedy!

I would without doubt recommend VP removals - Thank you Vitek and Peter!

• 4 months later...

We are just sitting in our new house after moving today and thanking Providence for VP Removals - they were AMAZING. Turned up bang on time. Found a parking space like magic. Calm, friendly and kind (I was a bit stressed and they made me feel so much better). Nice to the cats. Packed up 14 years of life with no fuss. All boxes clearly and helpfully labelled. Not a single breakage. Consistently nice, never even raised an eyebrow when I was overwhelmed and didn't know where things went. Everything transported to our new house in a twinkle of an eye, used their initiative and are possibly telepathic.

after they'd gone, we realised we didn't know where my partner's MacBook was. Panicked. Rang them just in case they knew...thought they would say "we packed over a hundred boxes for you today - we have no idea" - but Vitek rang back to say he remembered AND REMEMBERED which box it was! Astonishing.

Absolutely excellent service and very reasonably priced. We are very grateful.