Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageRecommendation for cabinet maker
Posted by Ratatouille 04 October, 2016 17:02

I highly recommend Julian Richards for cabinet making, carpentry, interior joinery. I needed someone to build a desk and shelves in an alcove for my daughter and not only was he the first one to get back to me but he was the best price too and inspired confidence. I was very pleased with the result but now having heard my very fussy (but brilliant) decorator being impressed by the quality of the work (a first!), I thought I'd owe to put a recommendation on this forum and share the news.
His details are:
Julian Richards
The London Fitted Wardrobe Co.
Mob: 07931 520 713

messageRe: Recommendation for cabinet maker
Posted by SueOrr0103 January 11, 11:19AM

Another recommendation or Julian Richards. We needed a fitted wardrobe done in a small room and Julian came up with great suggestions and has down a fantastic job. It took him under 2 days, he is very efficient and very pleasant to have around as well.

Regards,
Sue

Posted by Luana March 16, 01:35PM

An another good recommendation for Julian, who made my alcoves bookshelves - very well made and competitive price.
They look fantastic.
His number - 07931 520 713

Kind regards,
Lu

Posted by yeled March 16, 01:55PM

Someone should upload some photos of Julian's work.. because I can't find a folio online.

Posted by southeastelectric March 16, 02:28PM

I work for a bespoke furniture makers (kitchen/bathroom )
Here is the number if you want and a web address
www.blinteriors.co.uk
Designers mob number is
+44 7827 405143

Posted by Waffo March 16, 05:50PM

Julian made my loft wardrobe, fitted desk and shelves in the study and three alcove units in the living room. His work was of an outstanding quality and his quotes were very reasonable. Much better than others who were quoting 25k for the described work above. He is meticulous in his attention to detail and we were thrilled with the results

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed