recommendation for cleaner

sen

Have a cleaner from dulwich forum she been doing my cleaning for free times .she is quick and good at what she do she can work on her own initiative trustful .i will recommend her for ironing also

contact number 07876756751 C

Hi

Barry I know is great we use him always...he's trustful which is most important and is fairly priced he does a ACE job and he is a great handyman also and nice looking. His numnber 07495916520 just say Katie gave you his number.

Cheers

K

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Another recommendation for Jason Arnold. He took great care and did an excellent job repairing a kitchen wall and plastering. Very personable and friendly and left the place clean and tidy. Communication with him was speedy and straightforward. Highly recommend.
    • If memory serves, there was rather more to things than that. Young people were being coerced in some way to sell these things by the people running the scam. I am guessing the relevant forum threads no longer exist, as this has been going on for decades round here, and I imagine in other places as well.
    • I wanted to provide a strong recommendation for Nick Minnes and his team. I came across Nick when someone on our street was moving out shortly after we moved in and posted on our street whatsapp group with their top ten best trades people in which Nick was listed as a handyman+. We had just moved into a house that had been lived in for 40 years by a couple in their late 80s so there was a lot of work to do! Over the last 5 years, we have used Nick on multiple occasions. The definition of handymen+ does not do Nick and his team justice as they do so much more than this. The work they have done includes: A complete new bathroom refurbishment (including re-building a new wall) Completely refurbishing a sitting room (including inserting sound insultation and bespoke cabinetary) Bespoke under stairs storage (after a number of other trades people said it was too difficult) Preparing the house for plastering (removing old wallpaper, filling in cracks) Outside restoration of bricks and cornice Fixing floorboards down Nick is not your normal handymen. He is extremely creative and also great with thinking through colour schemes. I wouldn't hesitate to use Nick and his team again. Everything that they have done for me has been of the highest quality. They are trustworthy, tidy, reliable and honest. I already have a list of other jobs to get them back in for. I would very happily provide a reference for Nick - just like the people did who were leaving our road.  Nick can be contacted on: 07866 267 581. Thanks, Andy  
    • Would be very interested to buy a 10-12’ trampoline with net in case anyone is having a pre-summer clear out.    Dan
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In