Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Recommending Tom King Electrician : Punctual, friendly & helpful
Posted by katek 16 June, 2017 19:58

I just called Tom at 6pm on Friday evening with an electrical emergency; he was at our house within 10 minutes,was so pleasant and knowledgeable, has everything fixed within half hour. Brilliant service and a lovely chap. Would recommend him in a flash!

Posted by Crokes 19 June, 2017 22:01

I followed up on these recommendations for Tom King, he came today to fix a broken dimmer switch, replace an unsafe light switch fixing and check a shaver socket that had been filled with liquid soapExclaimation.

He was just as others have described and did a great job, was very professional and efficient.

Posted by a_m 24 June, 2017 16:31

After I found this thread, I asked Tom to sort out some LED lights in our house that kept flickering despite us having tried all manner of different bulbs and dimmer switches. Tom did a brilliant job completely solving the problem. I was really impressed by how professional and efficient he and his colleague Harry were. It was completely pain free to have them in the house and the work was done fast and with no mess.

I'd have absolutely no hesitation recommending Tom and we'll definitely use him again.

Posted by Moore13 09 July, 2017 13:44

I used Tom after finding him on these threads and he was great! Reliable, great communication and trust worthy - I'll definitely be using him again! Thanks Tom

Posted by Johnmonach 18 July, 2017 19:16

Tom came on time, was helpful friendly and knowledgable and got the job done for a decent price. Would recommend.

Posted by Lfarz 07 August, 2017 10:02

-------------------------------------------------------
> I would also like to add a recommendation for Tom King. He is always punctual, helpful, friendly and his pricing is very good. Get the work done quickly and efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

messageRe: Recommending Tom King Electrician : Super reliable
Posted by Sarah Farnham 13 August, 2017 03:52

I can't recommend Tom strongly enough. He recently fitted an oven for me and disposed of my old one for a very competitive price, and it was completely hassle free. I live overseas and needed someone to deal with my tenants. Within 2 whatsapp messages (which Tom replied to instantly) it was all booked and sorted and Tom took the rest of the arrangements on himself. So simple and such a relief to find a reliable person like Tom. Thanks again! I will definitely be using Tom again as and when required.

Posted by AMP 28 August, 2017 16:23

Fantastic service from Tom. He sorted out all the funny wiring issues in my new flat. He was efficient and knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend him without hesitation. Really great service and lots of top tips thrown in too.

Posted by BucksFizz 04 September, 2017 12:36

Can't seem to find a number for Tom King electrician
Could someone please send.
Thanks

Posted by Laddy Muck 18 September, 2017 12:36

Does anyone know please whether Tom King is still going? I've rung his number ending...859 several times and left a message...but nowt. He has so many recommendations, I'd like to use him. Thank you.

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Posted by BucksFizz 18 September, 2017 19:17

His number is 07809675879 but he is on holiday until 2 October. I needed someone so used Kaysie also recommended on forum (07596150571)and found him to be very good.

Posted by Laddy Muck 18 September, 2017 21:40

BucksFizz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His number is 07809675879 but he is on holiday
> until 2 October.

Ah...that explains that then. Thank you, BucksFizz. thumbs up

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Posted by Linda B 14 October, 2017 13:50

I can really recommend Tom too. He fixed our two outside sensor lights and a lamp in the dining area and I found him to be very friendly, on time and really efficient. Compared to other electricians he is also very reasonably priced which will definitely mean I'll contact him again in future!

Posted by thegoodrichgoose July 11, 03:04PM

Another vote for Tom King. Tom has done a variety of jobs for us - fitting dimmer switches throughout our flat, fitting new lights and emergency work. Our bathroom light was flooded not long ago and Tom came round at very short notice to make it safe.

Very pleased with all the work Tom and his team have done and wouldn't hesitate recommending.

Posted by tp229 September 09, 08:49PM

I would also like to recommend Tom. He came out on a Sunday to wire in my pottery kiln. He was very friendly and efficient. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum