Removal of rubbish

sunflowerbath

• 2 weeks later...

I also used John recently following a house move. The rubbish was gone within a few hours of contacting him! Flexible, friendly, and great value for money :-)

Would absolutely use him again (though hopefully won't be moving for at least 5 years!!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also just used John to remove builders rubble and large pieces of wood that Southwark won't take, very easy to deal with and very quick and very reasonably priced versus some online companies we also used. Highly recommend, but do note he is a one man band so even though he managed lots of bags of bricks, super heavy stuff may not be ideal for him, unless you have a helper to hand.

• 3 months later...
John just popped over on a Sunday morning to remove a load of excess boxes and rubble which the council won't take away. He was friendly, affable, helpful and did a great, swift job. It's so nice to find someone reliable and I will definitely use his services again. And suggest you do too if you need any excess rubbish collecting. Top bloke! His number is: 07904 038332