Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Why not watch a video? I know it’s not the same but it saves such grotesque waste. 
    • I have ordered from them and they do free delivery within a certain radius.  Have only had some of their vegetarian dishes which were all good including the onion bhajis that come with a very tasty spicy green sauce accompaniment.  Also, they start service from 1230 pm if you want lunch.
    • The bin outside Harris Primary School has been a spot for fly-tipping weekly. This is now a hazard for the children going to school every day - they have to walk over the rubbish to get into the school!  The rubbish has been there since Saturday, it is Tuesday 23 April today and nothing has been done! I've see a person who lives across the road dumping her house rubbish to into the bin but I believe it is not only her now but other people too! This has been reposted to Southwark Council:  https://report.southwark.gov.uk/report/5888283
    • This should be supplied by the NHS through a GP referral.  Her height and weight need to be known.  Or are you looking for a loaned one? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In