Recommending Simon Orchard Garden Designer

Boyzndogz

I would like to recommend Simon Orchard, who designed my front garden. I got his details via a card through my door, and don't usually use people on the basis of flyers but Simon trained at the same Design School as me so I wanted to help him. And I am so glad I did. The garden is gorgeous (I would also highly recommend Tobyn Burnett and his team for landscaping).

Simon did a couple of drawings for us based on our high level requirements, typically wanting to park a car on the drive but not losing too much garden to drive, and having somewhere for bins, and despite all those urban needs still having a pretty planted garden. What I am most pleased with is the planting. I have no idea about plants but I know what I like and Simon managed to decipher the look I wanted into a selection of plants that are exactly what I had in mind. I spent an afternoon in the summer just sitting on my front step, because I wanted to spend time in my beautiful front garden. Luckily the neighbours joined me so I didn't look completely weird.

I would like to recommend Simon Orchard too. We have built a few of Simons designs for his customers. The designs have been very coherent & communication between him, the customer & ourselves has worked well.

He has an eye for detail & his designs have set us interesting challenges & at the same time been a delight to work on & bring delight to ourselves & ourselves.

Nigel

Exterior Design Gardens

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello all, Please excuse me/feel free to remove the comment if this isn’t the appropriate place for it. I am an East Dulwich resident writing a story for the South East Londoner (https://www.selondoner.co.uk) about the problems patients are facing with the service at Tessa Jowell GP Surgery and the Health Centre. I would like to speak with people currently or formerly registered with the practice to learn more about their experiences. This story won’t seek to single out or ‘have a go’ at individuals – by most accounts the quality of care for those who do get an appointment is good – but will look at the quality of service and why it seems to be worsening.  If you would like to speak to me, you can email [email protected] and we can arrange an interview. If you’d like to check who I am first, my editor Tom Holmes can be reached at [email protected] I will also post this on the East Dulwich Forum Facebook group. Thank you, Harry Hetherington
    • Whoever owns it obviously doesn't need the rent.
    • Am a power wheelchair user and whilst on the pavement cyclists expect me to make way for them
    • I agree with Head Nun. My experience is very similar and has been so for the 25 years I've lived in London. They got a lot worse after the Tour de France came here though. And then the Olympics.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In