Recommendation for a local decorator

louisaL

I found Ray's details on here searching for a reliable decorator. He came to give me a quote for 2 bedrooms and my bathroom, which was very reasonable.

Ray was here daily and available to start quickly as I needed it done asap. The standard of finish was excellent, He did a very good job - really impressive ! No mess left behind and really friendly and reliable.

You can contact Ray on: 07927 239023

i recently had some major works done on my home in east dulwich and to recommend local builder [email protected] 07466534991. He and his team are incredibly hard working, honest and great to deal with. the works were completed on schedule and any changes were made without hesitation or fuss.Iwill definitely use them again. he carried out structural works, right through to final finishes and decorating. they also carried out external landscaping works to a fine finish. have a reasonable price.

Ray has just finished doing my lounge and am

very pleased i used him as new to the area and new to this forum.

has left my lounge looking great.

his work is of a very high class of finish,job done in time he said it would take

very tidy workman and a very reasonable price.

He asked me to add to this post where i got his details from as is available to quote and start

from friday the 10th November .

Highly recomend him. Rays number 07927.239.023