Private Tutor Available - Chemistry and Biology - Low Fees

pinkladybird

Hello,

I am offering GCSE and A-level tuition in Chemistry and Biology for half price at ?10ph for the first two months (the minimum time per session is two hours for the first two months).

I have a 2:1 degree in Chemistry from the University of Warwick and a masters in Biomolecular Science from Imperial College. In addition, I've experience editing cell biology manuscripts for a well-known academic science journal. I also have experience working with children. However, I have limited experience in tutoring (I have tutored an 11-year old in English) hence the half price offer. I hope, through this arrangement, to gain experience and references.

I will pay a free-of-charge preliminary visit to meet you/the student and discuss requirements and exam boards etc. If agreed, we can take it from there.

Science subjects seem to have an undeserved reputation for being difficult (or at least they did when I was at school), but I really believe with the right tutoring, science can be accessible to students of all abilities. I can't think of a more exciting and fascinating field and I think a good scientific grounding can lay the foundations for logical thinking which is beneficial in many aspects of life.

Please send me a private message if interested

Tammy