Free Architectural Consultation

Hello

We have been very touched by all the support we have been given by members of the East Dulwich Forum since starting our company over six years ago. We seriously couldn't have done it without you.

We are not looking to take on any new projects at the moment, but I do have a free morning next week and thought it might be a good opportunity to give a little back to the local community.

I am therefore offering a free, one off architectural consultation. I would come to your property, discuss your requirements, measure up the part of your property that you'd like to change and then draw up some options for discussion at the end of the consultation.

If you are interested, please write a short description of your potential project, including the street you live on and I will choose one over the weekend. I will contact you on Monday morning if I have chosen your project. It could be an extension, a new build or just a rearrangement of the interior.

You would need to be free at 9.30am on Tuesday 22nd November. The consultation should take around two hours.

Best wishes

Jacqueline

www.greenandteggin.co.uk

Jaqueline

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for your time yesterday. It was a privilege to be chosen - I never win anything! Your ideas and drawings are great and have left me with lots to think about. I will definitely be in touch so that you can view when we've finished.

Once again, thank you, it was incredibly generous of you to share your knowledge with us.

LMB