Making Wordpress website mobile friendly for local business...

Brendanse5

We are a local based company who have a Wordpress website but unfortunately it is not mobile friendly which is definitely something we need. We require someone with experience to change this as the template is apparently quite complicated as we did look into this previously but the person was unable to assist in the matter. Many thanks.

Hi there!

I'm a web designer and i make responsive websites.

Unfortunately, in wordpress changing the code to make it responsive is quite a bit of work. And most people will just want to start over (because its easier to start over)

If you guys ever think about making a new one, i can help you with that.

Please take a look at my portfolio

Natashagarcia.net

very affordable prices at this moment too.

Hope to hear from you.

Best,

//Natasha

• 11 months later...

Brendanse5 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks Natasha for providing that information and

> your services.

> We will think about your offer but we are happy

> with the layout and finish of the website itself

> and have had numerous good comments about it so

> reluctant to be starting all over again.

> Best

I have to agree with Natasha - reworking a website template to be responsive is no easy task and won't be cheap. Best to replace the Wordpress template altogether and try to re-create the look and feel of the site.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

when I was lookng for an effective website for my business, I was leaning towards using WordPress too. But I found out that building your store with WordPress, requires to be fairly technical. To cut long story short, WordPress requires time and energy to maintain all the technicalities of operating a website. On the Web I found an informative article on outsourcing web development to a remote development team ( https://diceus.com/outstaffing-vs-outsourcing-choice-without-fail/ ) and decided to give it a try. I remained totally pleased with the service.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

when I was lookng for an effective website for my business, I was leaning towards using WordPress too. But I found out that building your store with WordPress, requires to be fairly technical. To cut long story short, WordPress requires time and energy to maintain all the technicalities of operating a website. On the Web I found an informative article on outsourcing web development to a remote development team ( https://diceus.com/outstaffing-vs-outsourcing-choice-without-fail/ ) and decided to give it a try. I remained totally pleased with the service.