Recommended Builder (Home or Garden)

amydaisy

I wanted to recommend our builder PJ Newnham who over the summer did an incredible job turning our yarden from a grotty mess into a really lovely enjoyable outdoor space. This was the last job PJ did for us over a 18m period when he completely renovated our Victorian conversion on Worlingham Road (3 x bathrooms, kitchen, decorating, all carpentry, front garden, full exterior render, renovation of loft conversion, replacement windows throughout, all plastering, all electrics, new bifold and interior doors etc...)

PJ and his team worked through the awful weather we had in July to hit a deadline for us. He was adaptable, cost conscious and came up with great solutions to design a really lovely outdoor space that became an extension of our kitchen in the summer months.

We count PJ as one of our friends now; he became a part of the furniture and was great fun to have around the place.

We can't recommend him enough for his great attitude, hard work, craftsmanship and dedication to doing a really great job.

PJ's contact details are: [email protected] and his number is: 07775 520400

Amy

• 1 month later...

Hi im sorry to jump onto your post but I can't belive you could say pj did such a great a job.

He did not meet a deadline and royaly and I mean royaly cocked up every job he was surpossed to do for me I paid him a lot of money for a very poor poor job which now I'm spending more money redoing.

I'm so shocked there is so many nice things being said about him because as a person he is not a nice at all.

• 2 months later...

Hi whatthe

Thank you for your message.

I - and at least eight other people who we have recommended to use PJ over the past few years - have nothing but good comments and praise for him, his team and his work.

So yes, believe it!