Recommendation For Plasterer

MartMorg

I'd like to recommend Micky Lawless 07930 678989. He recently repaired and skimmed a wall that our decorator found to be unsuitable for painting. He came round and provided a quote at very short notice and gave us a more than reasonable quote. He then completed the work 2 weeks later as agreed. He did a very professional job and left the flat spotlessly clean when he finished.

• 1 month later...
Can I add in my recommendation for Micky. We've used him a few times, and recommended him to friends. He's managed to repair old, knackered ceilings and plaster really tricky areas with a fantastic finish. You might be able to find a cheaper job but you won't get his finish or have such a tidy job.

I would also like to recommend Micky Lawless, the plasterer, who did a very professional job re-plastering our downstairs living room. This included full ceiling, walls, and some tricky pipe boxes and hiding the old fire place. His work was neat, he came when he said he would and provided a quote when he said he would. My personal opinion, don't waste time hunting around, arrange for a quote 07930 678 989 with him.

I?d like to add my recommendation for Micky. We had him plaster walls and ceiling on a bedroom, the living room and dining room. As well as plastering inside the fireplace ready for a new stove. He really has rejuvenated the old walls which haven?t been touch for more than 40 years. Very professional, friendly, neat, tidy and punctual. Mobile number correct above.

• 2 weeks later...

We are nearly at the finishing line of a head to toe renovation on a 5-bed house in Brockey. John McCann (07905044912) has replastered nearly every wall in the place and I have absolutely no hesitation in giving him a fantastic recommendation.

Through the project we had a number of different trades coming on site which I was project managing. I think on the walk around three separate people made a comment along the lines of "oh you've got a great plasterer here" / "you've got a really good job done on the walls".

Not only has he done a really excellent job on a lot of wonky Victorian walls but John is a complete pleasure to work with. He's been flexible working around our changing timetable, given extra advice when we needed help, and gets on great with everyone else on site.

An absolute gentlemen - thank you again John! Happy to respond via PM if anyone wants more information.

• 2 months later...

Another recommendation for Micky. He has done a fantastic job plastering our hallway and stairs.

He has communicated well, been prompt, clean, tidy and his work has been a very high standard.

We'll be using him again for sure!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...