Dog walking and cat sitting available

I am an experienced dog walker with 2 of new openings available for immediate start. Working predominately in Dulwich and Peckham, with space also available on the Rotherhithe walk, I am a motivated and fully established dog walker and cat sitter with over 5 years experience of working with dogs and more than 15 years experience as a dog owner and trainer. My passion for animals and their welfare means, that tailoring walks for your dog in order to fulfill their potential and build their confidence, promoting the animals well-being, is my highest priority.

Due to two of my former clients moving abroad, I now have spaces available for immediate start, incorporating fun and stimulation into every walk. Day boarding is also available for the right personality for those who find themselves away from home for long hours.

I specialize in group walks to promote socialization and vary walks so that your beloved pet is never bored.

rates are: ?10 per one hour walk, and ?25 per day boarding (between the hours of 9:30am and 2:30pm)

Please don't hesitate to get in contact on the number below to discuss your pets needs in detail.