Bathroom refit - recommendation

goosey-goosey

I just wanted to recommend Bastek Interiors for the excellent job they did with our new bathroom. It was a complete refurbishment and we wanted a very modern, sleek look. Sebastian and his team's attention to detail and understanding of design, building and plumbing meant we got exactly what we wanted - our dream bathroom. I can't recommend this local company highly enough.

http://www.bastekinteriors.co.uk/

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I also wanted to add my recommendation to this - Sebastian and his team recently completed my bathroom renovation and did a brilliant job. They are really efficient and hard working - and his communication is excellent, he always kept me up to date via WhatsApp and email. My bathroom looks amazing!

I had Sebastian and the Bastek team complete my bathroom project having seen the recommendations on here. They certainly didn't disappoint. Not only did they provide me with lots of help and advice before starting the project, they were completely reassuring to work with throughout it.

The Whatsapp group was brilliant, being able to check on products and placements throughout, whilst not needing to be around. They couldn't have been more helpful and have done a brilliant job with fabulous attention to detail.

• 8 months later...
Sebastian came to do a complete rip out and refit of my bathroom as well as replacing flooring on a new small bathroom fitted badly. It was a massive job, not least because I had designed it and wasn?t completely sure it would all fit. Sebastian was amazing from start to finish. Always prompt, skilled, unbelievably hard working, very tidy, kind and tolerant of my 10 month old who just wanted to ?help? him all the time and his work is flawless. He always checked and explained everything to me at all stages of the project. He was the ultimate professional. Our new bathroom is amazing. If I decide to redo the kitchen Sebastian will be the first person I call. We even left him house keys to finish off the last few bits whilst we went abroad for 2 weeks; that is how trustworthy he is. See before and after photos attached. PM me if you want to come and see his work in person.

• 5 months later...
Another recommendation for Sebastian / Bastek Interiors who stripped and fitted a new shower room to a very high spec. We were very pleased with Sebastian?s work. He has good attention to detail, is a good communicator and is very easy to deal with. Sebastian kept us fully informed via a WhatsApp group and was happy to discuss issues and propose solutions as the project progressed. Very happy to recommend.

• 4 months later...

Sebastian and his team recently completed a total kitchen refit, and I would highly recommend them.

The old kitchen was completely ripped out and new kitchen installed impeccably. Sebastian was very helpful each step along the way, with advice and regular useful updates on progress via WhatsApp and email.

A pleasure to work with and I would happily recommend Sebastian and Bastek Interiors. www.bastekinteriors.co.uk

• 3 months later...
Sebastian has just completed a total bathroom refit for us. He did a brilliant job! He kept us informed throughout the project, asked questions about things we hadn't thought of and gave great advice. His work is meticulous and his attention to detail is amazing. I would definitely recommend him.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Sebastian did a complete rip out and newly configured bathroom for us a few years ago. He was excellent; trustworthy, tidy, good timekeeping, with an amazing work ethic. Sebastian has had to spend a lot of time abroad caring for relatives recently but now he’s back he remains our trustworthy number one call for anything bathroom/kitchen related from re-tiling floors to re-configuring a space. Our bathroom still looks like new even with a small family 4 years on because Sebastian did such a good job. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him

• 4 months later...
Another huge recommendation for Sebastian at Bastek Interiors https://www.bastekinteriors.co.uk/. The work Sebastian did for us on our bathrooms was first class, a very high quality finish. He works quickly and without fuss or mess. Communication was excellent and no assumptions made. You'll be pleased you chose him! His number is 07947 751333 - he is on whatsapp.

• 3 months later...

I would highly recommend working with Sebastian at Bastek Interiors for your bathroom refit. He refit our bath, vanity and counter top sink, toilet, completely re-tiled and even painted our bathroom. It looks absolutely brilliant. He was very punctual, a great communicator and very fair. I would recommend his services without hesitation.

Thanks,

Will

• 11 months later...

I am also writing a recommendation for Sebastian at Bastek Interiors. Sebastian did a complete refit of our tired bathroom, including stipping everything back to the bare walls and insulating, plastering, tiling and fitting units, an extractor fan and lighting. He is a wonderful person to work with - he gives sensible advice, asks good questions at the right time and is the tidiest contractor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He has a high quality threshold and the finished job was described by my daughter as "5 star hotel". Strong recommend. The before and after pictures attached.  

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-13 at 14.56.14_31a028ea.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Sebastian at Bastek. He completely redid our family bathroom and transformed it into such a beautiful space. He is methodical in his work, really pays attention to detail and gives clear, considered advice.  As well as fitting the new bathroom suite so carefully, he did a fabulous job with the tiling, painting and finishes. An added bonus was the great communication and tidiness!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and hope to involve him in future projects. He's on 07947 751333 and is really responsive on WhatsApp.