Good barber in Dulwich?

Zuki16

• 5 weeks later...
I recommend Station Barbers in Peckham, in the station passage off Blenheim Grove. Adam is excellent, really professional and friendly, with reasonable rates and very good ratings on google. He's been cutting my hair for the last five years, and for me his conversational skills are as important as his barbering. My son-in-law and grandson are fans, too.

• 4 weeks later...
I've used the Station Barbers, Sean's Irish Barbers opposite the clock house and both barbers on Lordship Lane before. But, Rocket on Peckham Rye is by far the best of all of them. Slightly more expensive - ?23 for haircut and beard cut/trim- not sure how much just for haircut but would guess about ?16- but well worth. Great bunch of fellers that work in there too.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll back up Rocket on Peckham Rye too, ?18 for a cut which seems about right to me for a good barber these days. All good blokes working in there, relaxed environment and they seem happy to either follow instructions or recommend something depending on what people ask for. I've seen them do trendy stuff, long hair, old man cuts (probably like mine) and women's short cuts.

Definately recommend Mems next to Plough Homecraft. Some people say they are a bit "blokey" but they do exactly what you want done.

Stay away from GK on Melbourne Grove who takes off too much, no matter what you say in advance. Used GK three times because it was eay to get to but will never go back again.

Dulwich Barbers - opposite Bells Plumbing can be a bit variable- depending on who they have in attendance. There is little continuity there but whatever you do, don't let the lady there cut your hair. She will take barely 3 minutes so you can imagine what the result is like.

JanetWil5on Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You should go to a little Irish one opposite the

> Clockhouse.

>

> The Groom Room in the village is good but VERY

> expensive

Sean's is more than a barber, it's a gem of a place that should be treasured.

Where else do you get offered a cold beer on the house.

He deserves a blue plaque.