Part-time lunch buddies needed at Little Jungle Nursery

We are currently recruiting for some part-time ?lunch buddies? to support our children during the core lunch-time hours of 11:30 to 3:30.

This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for work that compliments school hours or to gently begin their career in the early years sector, as we provide ongoing training, as well as a supportive and friendly environment.

Salary and other benefits will be discussed upon application. The Position is full time (Mon to Friday).

Our address is: Little Jungle Nursery, 47A Amott Road, SE15 4HU

Little Jungle nursery is an OUTSTANDING nursery, based in East Dulwich, working with children from 10 months to 5 years. We believe that the early years form the most important time in which to establish the core values of humanity in a child?s mind. Values of respect, empathy, freedom and democracy. To develop children?s mental, moral and social capabilities ? i.e. to educate them - is therefore an adult?s primary role.

If you are interested, please email Caroline: [email protected]

southeastelectric Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You said "position iis full time"

> ...It cannot be full time as it's a 11.30 till

> 3.30 work x 5 days ..

> In my maths it's 10 hours only

I think your maths is wrong!

It's 20 hours a week, not 10.

I agree it is permanent rather than full time, though, but the OP does start by saying it is part time, then confuses things a bit by saying it is full time.