Excellent Builder needed for kitchen and bathroom renovation

midivydale

Our arrangement with the builder that we had lined up has fallen through. We need someone who can work alongside a loft conversion (we have already contracted that part of the job).

We need kitchen and bathroom renovated as well as all floors levelled (first floor flat)as well as plastering.

If you can recommend anyone we would love to hear from you. If you are a builder and can commence work early February, please feel free to give us a shout too. Having been badly let down in the past we will check references very carefully (including wanting to visit previous sites) so it would be great if you could have these to hand.

We just can not afford the time or energy it costs to be let down again, especially now with a young child so we will pay very close attention to references.

We've just used aqua build for a removal of a bathroom, total kitchen refit and new downstairs toilet and they have been great and reasonably priced. robert s contact details are on his website and he's got more recommendations on here (how we found them) aqua-build.co.uk

Hello,

Please search for Atanas ,most of our work comes from recommendations,so plenty of customers that can be contacted. We refurbish couple of bathroom and kitchens per month,as well as full property renovations and time keeping is one of our core values,along with customer service and great standard of work.

http://www.kitchenandbathroombuilderslondon.co.uk/,you can call the office,but as it looks pretty urgent to come and quote ,please contact him directly on 07809776638.( I believe I posted a comment over the weekend,but maybe I haven't hit the Post message button,if I am breaking some rules of the forum please let me know).

Best wishes,

Iliana