Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Marie Kalsi Interior Design

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageStill looking for a cleaner
Posted by shmeagal January 10, 12:20PM

Hello

I need a cleaner. They will be required to work two days a week preferably Monday and Friday for a total of 5 hours. I need them to clean, iron and generally tidy up. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks

messageRe: Still looking for a cleaner
Posted by Supernan January 10, 02:30PM

Hello my friend is looking for cleaning job her name is Jaqui her no is 07828239090 she is not on the forum she will be delighted to hear from you thanks.

Posted by chiarina January 10, 08:45PM

Using 2 cleaners from Home maid clean for quite some time and pretty pleased with them. They iron for me too + doing some extra tasks as needed (cleaning rented apartments so tenants are leaving big mess from time to time..)
If you want to contact - call Liz, she's the cleaning manager at 02072052528 Or message her on facebook facebook.com/HomeMaidCleanLondon

Posted by Graziele January 10, 10:52PM

Hello I am interested, live in tulse Hill, and has 10 years of experience.

Posted by zaraband January 11, 02:17PM

Are you interested in cleaning our place in West Dulwich? It is for four hours every two weeks, or if you have a friend it is two hours each.....07713280523 Jenny - thanks

Posted by lucy123 January 11, 06:21PM

Hello

Im a local cleaner if needed. my contact number is 0786 377 1199.

regards

Louisa

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed