massage.ED -Local massage therapist based on Bawdale Road, SE22

APrice

'A beautifully relaxing massage in the heart of East Dulwich'

Facebook page: fb.me/massage.ED

Tel: 07964 284 259

Hi, I'm Alice and I am a fully trained and insured Massage Therapist in East Dulwich.

The benefits of 'touch' especially in our busy, stressful society are endless. A massage at massage.ED will not only leave you feeling calm, balanced and relaxed but will also help to improve your posture, lower blood pressure, improve circulation and lymphatic drainage, relieve headaches and promote deeper and easier breathing. I aim to create a cosy, 'private spa' feel for your visit to my home so urge you to inform me of any personal extras that would make your visit even more enjoyable. I like to spend time with my clients, getting to know them and catering to their particular needs. I look forward to meeting you. Alice x

Training: ITEC Level 3 in Holistic Massage at the London School Of Massage

CThA Member

Holistic Massage -30 mins (?25)

Holistic Full Body Massage -60 mins (?40)

Monday to Friday: 9am - 7pm

Saturday: 11am - 4pm

*Female clients only please

*Cash only

Discounts:

*Students -10% off

*Equity

As well as a Massage Therapist I am also a professional actor so understand first hand the emotional and physical stress that working (and not working!) as an actor can generate -therefore I would like to reach out and offer ?5 off all treatments for clients who show me a valid Equity or Spotlight card.

''O, that this too too solid flesh would melt.........''

A thoroughly relaxing way to spend 30 minutes or an hour of your time. Alice takes her time to understand what your body needs in the moment and puts you in a comfortable and safe environment from the moment each session begins. Affordable, friendly and professional, I cannot recommend Massage ED enough!

Massage ED offers a conscientious, ardent and thoroughly enjoyable experience whilst maintaining a calming, tranquil environment. Alice works meticulously, with great technique, to ensure the most comfortable of sessions. Personable, yet professional. Affordable, yet high quality. I would recommend Massage ED to anyone looking for a massage therapist!