Sports Massage

ally81

My name is Ally and I am a practicing Physiotherapist and Sports Massage Therapist living and working in South East London.

I utilise deep tissue/ sports massage techniques but can also incorporate acupuncture and recommend rehab specific exercises. By following a bespoke programme you'll be 'fixed' quickly!

I gained a first class degree in Physiotherapy in 2012 and an ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy with distinction. I have worked across two London NHS teaching hospitals as well as within the private sector.

I am a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP), the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) and have competed the Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI) Pilates Matwork Levels 1 & 2.

I offer appointments out of my home in East Dulwich or home visits for an additional fee.

1 hour or 45 minute appointments available.

Please visit my website: fixeastdulwich.com or email me directly for further information: [email protected]

• 1 month later...

My name is Ally and I am a practicing Physiotherapist and Sports Massage Therapist living and working in South East London.

I utilise deep tissue/ sports massage techniques but can also incorporate acupuncture and recommend rehab specific exercises. By following a bespoke programme you'll be 'fixed' quickly!

I gained a first class degree in Physiotherapy in 2012 and an ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy with distinction. I have worked across two London NHS teaching hospitals as well as within the private sector.

I am a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP), the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) and have competed the Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI) Pilates Matwork Levels 1 & 2.

I offer appointments out of my home in East Dulwich or home visits for an additional fee. 1 hour or 45 minute appointments are available.

I also offer a discount for sessions during the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Please visit my website: fixeastdulwich.com or email me directly for further information: [email protected]

Ally came to the rescue when I was completely incapacitated through acute back pain one Sunday. She came out to see me within an hour, despite the fact her car was in the garage, and couldn't have been more helpful in easing the immediate problem and following up with a programme of treatment and exercise recommendations. Her manner throughout was cheerful, positive and professional - she is clearly highly experienced and perceptive. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her.

• 4 weeks later...
Both my husband and I have seen Ally for remedial massage and can certainly recommend her. Ally helped my husband with sports massage but for me I needed massage to relieve postpartum back ache. Ally also followed-up with recommended exercises to help relieve ongoing issues. Professional and friendly, Ally provided an excellent service. Ally was responsive and arranged appointments very quickly which was greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Big thumbs up for Ally, I visited her back in March when I was training for the marathon and was experiencing pain in my lower leg. She diagnosed the issue easily and explained to me in normal terms what it is, the cause and how I could work on it! She spent a long time massaging my legs and during gave me lots of ideas on how I could strengthen my legs and other sports/local clubs to try out. Overall, she gave me confidence that with some rest and strengthening I could run the marathon - I was worried I would walk away being told not to do it, but she was pragmatic and supportive (following up with me since to see how it went).

I would definitely recommend her to those even outside of East Dulwich. She made me feel comfortable and took a genuine interest. I would definitely revisit, hopefully not for a 'problem' like last time but also for a general massage for tired limbs!

• 1 month later...

I am new to the area and had recently moved house. I did my back in through lugging boxes and Ally was excellent with her approach and treatment. I have seen her a few times and would highly recommend her, she is not pushy about additional sessions when not necessary and checked in on my progress regularly.

She was a miracle worker for me and I would definitely use her again in the future!

• 3 months later...

I'll chime in with my praise of Ally too.

I've had several niggly issues (ankle and lower back)and have found Ally's holistic approach incredibly beneficial. Following up with exercises and discussing approaches to working back towards full strength so I can continue with my fitness goals. Ankle and back now pain free, I plan to use Ally for ongoing work.

And she's very easy to talk to :)

• 5 weeks later...