The London Fitted Wardrobe Co. - Julian Richards

jer207

My name is Julian Richards, and I build alcove units / wardrobes / cupboards / desks etc for a living. These sort of multi purpose units I have built many times before, and would be just the kind of thing I could help you with. A lot of my business is around the East Dulwich area, and I invariably get good results and happy clients. I am a one man band, I try to come with advice on what would suit you, and what works well, and what doesn't. I am clean and efficient in the way I carry out my work, and certainly won't turn your life upside down while I am there.

If you would like a good idea on cost, give me a ring on 07931 520 713, or send me your contact details. If you tell me what you're considering, I will be able to give you a fairly accurate idea on the phone. I am based in Beckenham, and can come up to quote anytime if you'd prefer.

View full listing

Julian has just fitted a cupboard, shelves and desk into our box room. He's a great chap who came up with a good design to make the best use of the space, fitted it in less time than he expected & was really tidy while working!

Highly recommended!

Julian Richards

The London Fitted Wardrobe Co.

Mob: 07931 520 713

• 4 months later...

I would also like to share our experience with Julian.

We live in a small flat with high ceilings and little storage space. Julian came round shortly after contacting him and gave us some ideas coupled with a very reasonable quote. We had to wait a couple of months before he had capacity but I am glad we did.

He completed the work on time, cleaned up to a very high standard and wouldn't even accept a cup of tea! Highly professional with excellent workmanship I would highly recommend. Feel free to PM me if you want to see some pictures of his work.

Julian Richards

We have also just had Julian complete a set of fitted wardrobes for us.

They were floor to ceiling with a tricky bent roof bit to negotiate. Hanging space, shelves and drawers all behind shaker style doors.

He completed the work on time, was clean and tidy and was very respectful of our home. Nice guy and a good job for a reasonable price. Thank you Julian.

Julian Richards

• 2 weeks later...

We've recently had a pair of living room alcove units (cupboards plus shelves) either side of the chimney breast put in by Julian Richards, as well as a pair of fitted wardrobes in our bedrooms. We are really pleased with the results, it's given us a lot more storage space and they look great too.

Julian has been very professional throughout the process, advising us on the initial design, then providing a really reasonable quote and then working quickly and efficiently on the installation. His attention to detail has been brilliant, and any technical issues that have come up during the installation he's quickly raised, and we've discussed and then been resolved quickly. I'd definitely recommend getting Julian in to quote for any work that involves installing custom/bespoke fitted storage.

We've also previously used Julian to install under stair storage, he put in a nifty pull-out coat hanging rail, shoe rack storage as well as space for cleaning products/ vacuum etc.

Contact him on:

Julian Richards

07931 520 713

Thanks for all the feedback.

My name is Julian Richards, and I build alcove units / wardrobes / cupboards / desks / shelves etc for a living. A lot of my business is around the East Dulwich area, and I invariably get good results and happy clients. I am a one man band, I try to come with advice on what would suit you, what works well, and what doesn't. I am clean and efficient in the way I carry out my work, and certainly won't turn your life upside down while I am there.

If you would like a good idea on cost, give me a ring on 07931 520 713, or send me your contact details. I am based in Beckenham, and can usually come to quote properly within a couple of days.

Regards

Julian Richards

• 2 weeks later...

We would also like to recommend Julian Richards. He recently built a TV and books cabinet in our living room. He was extremely professional, gave us advice and came up with very good suggestions. We would definitely call him again for other jobs. He was very efficient, very good quality and reasonable price. Our living room looks so much better!

Contact him on:

Julian Richards

07931 520 713

• 2 months later...
Would highly recommend - Julian Richards, the office/cloakroom carpentry looks fantastic! Really help to make the best of the space and great advise on the design, really helped to nail down what I actually wanted storage wise and made it happen. Really happy with the finished result.

Another recommendation for Julian Richards - he designed and built a wall of fitted wardrobes that look beautiful. Not only did he accommodate our timescales, he also accommodated some extremely wonky walls! He had very helpful suggestions to maximise storage space and he's a really pleasant chap to have around, too. Extremely decent prices as well. Overall, he did a brilliant job - highly recommended!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Julian build some floating shelves and cupboards in in my living room and he did a great job! He?s a superb carpenter and they look amazing. He was on time, kept very close to the quote (even when I asked for a pull out desk to be incorporated) and he was tidy. I strongly recommend him!

• 2 months later...

Julian did a fantastic carpenter job installing beautiful made to fit alcove shelves and cupboards. He gave a quick quote, came round to discuss the job and get our requirements, offered options on what we wanted and dates, and was genuinely enthusiastic about it all - and a lovely guy!

He turned up as planned and did an excellent job delivered on time. He provided very clear instructions on how to finish and paint the alcoves - and even answered some calls later when we had some follow up questions. Overall he did an excellent job and we?d highly recommend him.

• 1 month later...
Julian did a great job fitting some beautiful cupboards in our loft extension, with some nifty shelving to match in a little nook between the chimney breast and the cupboards. Thoroughly recommended - fair price, nice person, clean and quick worker.

Another recommendation for Julian. My job which was for two cabinets in the chimney breast alcoves in our lounge plus some floating shelves.

Julian was one of two people who came round to quote for the job. I was immediately more impressed with Julian given the great advice he gave. The first guy just measured up what I asked for. Our TV used to be on a stand and that would have meant the cabinet that the TV was to sit on would protrude into the room a long way. Julian came up with a much better solution where the TV cabinet would protrude the same distance as the main one in the middle of the room and he would hang a TV bracket for us instead (for free I might add). He even suggested the make and model to get. As a result it looks a millions times better. You tell he really enjoys his business and putting together extremely well made, practical products. The quality is excellent. He is also very clean and tidy and a very nice chap. Highly recommended!

He's a really good carpenter. Can do all sorts of cabinets, wardrobes etc. I get the impression that he really relishes a challenge so anything a little left field, I am sure Julian can take care of it for you. His contact details are below.

Julian Richards

We would definitely recommend Julian too. He fitted wardrobes either side of the chimney breast in our bedroom and also came up with a space-saving, horizontal wardrobe in the loft conversion. The latter was his own design, based on the idea that the part of the room under the sloping roof was otherwise wasted space. His price was fair and he worked quickly. All good.

• 4 months later...
We would highly recommend Julian. He built a set of four bookshelves in the lounge and a unit in our kitchen. He was great at checking with us along the way as he dealt with the peculiarities of the rooms. He worked really quickly and to a high standard. We had to wait a few months before he could fit our project into his schedule but we are really glad we did. Very happy with the finished products.

I can't recommend Julian Richards enough! He has recently finished making shelves and cupboard units for our living room, as well as a window seat storage unit for the bay window of our daughter's bedroom. He was reliable, fast working, tidy (as possible!), and the standard of his work was very high. He was also a pleasure to have around the house. My daughters loved watching him work! We are delighted with the end products and I am recommending him to everyone who needs a carpenter.

• 3 weeks later...
I have tried to contact Julian here via PM and also by text message to get a quote for a fitted wardrobe but I have had no response yet. It looks like he has been busy and people providing feedback as recently as a few weeks ago. I'll try to give him a call too.

Julian Richards (07931 520713) is a fantastic carpenter and I couldn?t recommend him highly enough.. He pulled together a great personalised design for our bedrooms in our traditional Victorian terrace house. His creative ideas to maximise space have been brilliantly executed from the desk, shelves and wardrobe in my sons room to a clever wardrobe /shelf corner combination in my daughters room to our 5 door master bedroom wardrobe and door unit. They look beautiful and are incredibly sturdy. I did consider a mass market fitted storage company (not naming any names) but I am so glad I hired this brilliant tradesman instead. He is very busy as all good people are but worth waiting for and offers a fair and competitive price for his work too.

• 3 months later...
We contacted Julian Richards to build bespoke wardrobes in our bedrooms, and chose him over several other people we asked for quotations based on his friendly manner and willingness to advise us based on our needs rather than providing generic cupboards. Julian was very communicative and quick to respond throughout the process, kept exactly to his schedule and very reasonable budget and was overall a pleasure to work with. We are pleased with the final result and would happily recommend him to anyone looking for a bespoke wardrobe at a fair price.