Excellent Painter and Decorator - Ray Murray

RLS

Ray has already been recommended on here which is how I came to use him and I was not disappointed.

I would recommend Ray to anybody needing any of this kind of work. His work and finish is of a very high standard and he is both a hard worker and a real perfectionist. He is very reasonably priced and did a great job. He is always polite, keeps you informed and clears up any mess. An added bonus bonus was that he was brilliant with my kids and chatted to them whilst carrying on working without ever expressing any annoyance. They want me to get some more painting done so he can come back! His number is 07927 239023.

• 2 weeks later...

I too found Ray on the EDF. After having a couple of bad experiences with other work we've had done, Ray was a breath of fresh air. Not only did he do a fantastic job in painting my hallway but also helped out when our Bathroom sprung a leak.

Very much recommend!

His number is 07927239023

Thanks Ray

• 2 weeks later...
Ray Murray has just finished doing some work for us - he has been flexible around other tradesmen, communicative and tidy, fair and clear about pricing and done a great job of the painting! He lives locally in Kennington, and was helpful in working around our schedule (me and my partner both work full time). His number is 07927 239023. I thoroughly recommend him. Thanks, Liz

• 2 months later...
I too found Ray on the EDF, he is currently undertaking some painting both internally and externally. His attention to detail is second to none, he's punctual, very tidy, and very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend. He's also very good with dogs.

• 2 months later...

Ray has just completed the interior and exterior of our three bed house. He works to a very high standard, is very trustworthy and I would not hesitate to use him again in the future.

I'm posting this as he is now available for bookings in August his number is 07927 239 023.

He is very reasonably priced and very tidy, you'd never known he's been. I would recommend Ray for any kind of painting you need doing.

• 2 months later...

I recently used Ray Murray to paint all the external woodwork on my flat. He has done a wonderful job and I am really pleased with his work. I would highly recommend Ray for the quality of his workmanship. However, more than his work, I would like to recommend Ray as a reliable, honest and friendly person. Ray was the third person I saw to quote for the job. Before he had given me his quote I knew he was the person I would employ because I felt that I would be happy to have him around me in my home. And his quote was a very pleasant surprise; very good value indeed. I have no hesitation in recommending Ray and I believe he may have some availability from the end of October. ‭Jenny

Ray Murray 07927 239023‬

• 2 weeks later...
My in-laws used Ray after I recommended him. As they are not on EDF they have asked me to post on behalf of them. Ray recently painted their front room, hallway and kitchen. They were delighted with the outcome and would definitely recommend him. They said "his work is to a high finish and attention to detail is excellent. He cleans up after he has finished, and he was very reasonably priced."

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A recommendation for Ray Murray, he has just decorated 3 rooms in our home, wallpapering and painting.

Top quality workmanship, friendly and polite.

Excellent value for money and 100% reliable having some exterior work done in the summer.

Ray has availability from end of January his number is 07927239023

• 1 month later...
We have used Ray on several occasions to decorate several rooms in our house and decorate after water damage. Ray is polite, reliable and does immaculate work and leaves everything spotless. We couldn?t recommend him more highly. His number is ‭07927 239023‬.

• 1 month later...
Ray Murray (07927239023) came to paint the outside of my home in the summer and I am very happy that Ray has been able to come back to paint the interior. Ray does an excellent job. The quality of his work is great and he is neat and tidy but most of all he is friendly and an easy to have working in your home. I confidently give him my keys as I know he is totally trustworthy. I recommend Ray wholeheartedly. Jenny

• 3 months later...

We followed the many previous recommendations for Ray Murray (07927239023), and he did indeed turn out to be an excellent painter & decorator.

- His work is top notch with evident attention to detail;

- He cleans up well and is very considerate;

- He's completely trustworthy (no hesitation in giving him a key);

- He prices a job reasonably, and room-by-room;

- He's a genuinely nice guy; great with kids and loves cats (even taking it on himself to put their food and drink at a safe distance so my shy cats wouldn't go without while he was working nearby);

- And above all, he takes great pride in doing an excellent job. A rare treat!

Mark

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Fully agree with all of the positive comments about Ray Murray - he has just finished 2 rooms in our flat and has done an excellent job. Very friendly, very professional, very tidy and most importantly an excellent decorator at a fair price. I believe he has some availability in December if anyone is needing a decorator pre Christmas. Mob: 07927 239023.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We found Ray Murray on the forum and he has just finished our study & 3 interior windows. Ray is reliable, friendly, and his work is excellent. He even brought chicken in every day to feed to our cat! Definitely recommend using him.

Ray tells me he now has availability from the beginning of Feb. Ray Murray Mob: 07927 239023

• 8 months later...

Another recommendation for Ray. We found him following reviews here and weren't disappointed. He's a decent and up front guy who was great with the kids and happy to do some extra jobs too. Good price, very clean and polite and a genuine pleasure to have in the house. He did painting and wallpapering (which some decorators refused to do) for us and even offered advice on some other bits and bobs too. The finish looks great.

He has availability in October and I'd highly recommend you snap him up.

• 1 month later...
We found Ray using the EDF and I have to say this is the best example of the forum doing what it should. Ray is honest, hard working, very likeable and did a fantastic job on the outside of our double fronted house in East Dulwich. He also got on with us, the kids, grandparents and cats. Probably one of the best tradesmen I've come across. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Happy to speak to anyone who wants further comfort that this is an honest review! His mobile is 07927239023. Hugh

• 1 month later...
We used Ray in early Nov to decorate the outside of our house in East Dulwich and I left him glowing reviews at the time. Unfortunately for us a week after Ray finished we had a break in where they kicked through our front and internal doors. We had to get the doors rebuilt and Ray very kindly found the time to come back and redecorate pre Xmas in what would have been his time off. We're looking forward to having Ray back in early spring to do further work. I would highly recommend him. His mobile is 07927239023. Happy to provide further feedback if needed. Hugh