Roofer Recommendation

Supermum26

I wanted to recommend a lovely local roofer who recently did some work. He is extremely reliable and trust worthy and was always happy to answer my hundred and one questions... believe me there was lots cause I have to ask about everything!

His name is Darren he runs his own local roofing business D Long Roofing, his number is 07984 758770.

http://www.facebook.com/dlongroofing/

Hope this helps some of you looking for someone!

I can second this last post. Darren visited me this week to deal with a leaking gutter which was causing a worrying damp patch in my house. He did a brilliant job of solving the problem almost straight away. Very friendly guy. Would definitely recommend. Contact: 07984 758770.

#feelgoodfriday

I?d also like to highly recommend Darren of DLong.Roofing for any general building or roofing work.

We had a problem with one of the gutters in our house and had previously been let down by a few contractors. Upon contacting Darren, his response was prompt and he arrived within an hour of initially contacting him.

I?d asked for an initial quote before he arrived. When he arrived and inspected what needed to be done, he reduced his initial quote by 15%! If that?s not honesty, I don?t know what is.

He was very professional, he?s work was of a high standard and he cleaned up the mess created when he?d finished. He?s the only workman who has done any work at our house who wiped his feet each time he entered and left the house.

For anyone looking for an honest, hardworking, courteous and professional local builder ? Darren?s your man!

Darren Long

M: 07984758770

E: [email protected]