Great Personal Trainer- The EDPT

Starfish99

Hello all,

I signed up with Carter at the end of November and I have just finished the first round of 16 x 1hr sessions where I was doing an average of two sessions per week with the exception of the Christmas break.

I just wanted to highly recommend Carter (see details below) and to give him a shout out to anyone who wants to get fit, toned and increase stamina in the comfort of your home whether it is short term or long term. Having been diagnosed with high cholesterol, I also needed to find a regular exercise pattern which increased my cardio, but not just being on the treadmill. I'm also not disciplined at following DVD workouts like Jillian Michael's.

My long work week would invariably find me having a wasted gym membership and not being able to join classes which would be either full or overcrowded. Having not been for months, it would make me even less motivated and demoralised to start again.....until I met Carter from The EDPT who I found on the East Dulwich Forum!!

Carter went though a thorough assessment (training history, injuries, diet and goals). I really wanted to work with someone I could trust, who was encouraging, and motivating. Having done some training before and been a regular at the gym, I needed that extra support, structure and discipline in getting me into shape in a sensitive but motivating way.

The workout that Carter designed for me over the first 16 sesssion was a mixture of cardio, weights, core muscle strengthening and muscle stretches. It was really, really tough the first 5-10 sessions as I was so out of shape, but the silver-lining is that I have been gradually getting fitter and toned. I can definitely see and feel the difference and the benefit of having a personal trainer has really helped me reach the first part of my invested goal.

I have chosen to sign up for another 16 sessions as I need to have a disciplined, routine and a motivating coach. Even if you try a few sessions, you will be in great hands!!

Coach Carter @ The EDPT

Mob: 07594501328

Email: [email protected]

Web: www.theedpt.com

On Facebook: [www.facebook.com]

and Twitter: [twitter.com]