Builder/decorator recommendation

crcom

I would like to recommend Hanson and Co.: Matthew and his team have carried out two pieces of work for me:

1. A flat refurbishment ? total redecoration; building a cupboard; plumbing and electrical repairs

2. Total redecoration of 6 bedroom house

Both jobs were carried out promptly and I am extremely pleased with the results. Wish I had found them sooner.

I am particularly recommending Hanson and Co for the following reasons: excellent finish with good attention to detail ? really pleased with the results; their proactivity ? they have spotted things that I didn?t see, picked up on the detail and corrected things; they were clean and tidy; very polite, respectful, worked hard and had a positive, ?can-do? attitude; it is clear that the team take pride in their work, they set themselves high standards and that shows in their results.

Another advantage of working with Matthew is that he has a team available who can deal with all aspects of building work e.g. electrics, plumbing. This has saved me lots of time as I have not had to source different people and Matthew has co-ordinated the work that needs to be done. I am also aware that they do larger construction projects such as lofts and extensions.

I would thoroughly recommend Hanson and Co for any decoration/refurbishment work.

Matthew can be contacted on: [email protected] 07939530699 www.hansonandcompany.co.uk