Forum Sponsors

Marie Kalsi Interior Design

All Round Renovation

Daisylets Residential Property Management

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageBuilder/decorator recommendation
Posted by crcom February 17, 05:56PM

I would like to recommend Hanson and Co.: Matthew and his team have carried out two pieces of work for me:
1. A flat refurbishment — total redecoration; building a cupboard; plumbing and electrical repairs
2. Total redecoration of 6 bedroom house
Both jobs were carried out promptly and I am extremely pleased with the results. Wish I had found them sooner.
I am particularly recommending Hanson and Co for the following reasons: excellent finish with good attention to detail — really pleased with the results; their proactivity — they have spotted things that I didn’t see, picked up on the detail and corrected things; they were clean and tidy; very polite, respectful, worked hard and had a positive, “can-do” attitude; it is clear that the team take pride in their work, they set themselves high standards and that shows in their results.
Another advantage of working with Matthew is that he has a team available who can deal with all aspects of building work e.g. electrics, plumbing. This has saved me lots of time as I have not had to source different people and Matthew has co-ordinated the work that needs to be done. I am also aware that they do larger construction projects such as lofts and extensions.
I would thoroughly recommend Hanson and Co for any decoration/refurbishment work.
Matthew can be contacted on: matthew.hanson@yahoo.co.uk 07939530699 www.hansonandcompany.co.uk

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed