Recommendation of Sean of Dulwich -garden fence erection

Hi

Just wanted to recommend Sean of Dulwich (0207 733 6103) if you need a helping hand. He helped put up a heavy Jackson's fence, dig all the fence holes and remove 6 steels sunk in concrete from the existing chain link fence.

It nearly killed both of us, but he couldn't have worked harder and the finished job looked great and was done to a professional level. Can't recommend him highly enough for help on projects like this, landscaping or general DIY.

Top man

hi just my fence done and the guy used the kick board to get a level edge to top of the fence which is the way it is supposed to be done, fence looks great as it is all level along the top and as it was just like in your picture anyone wanting his number message me and i will pass it on to you .

• 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend Sean O'Neill (Sean of Dulwich). Sean carried out a very competent repair on a fence for me (damaged due to the high winds last week). Very polite, courteous and reliable & the quote was competitive. I'll be holding onto Seans phone number for future handyman jobs. Thanks, Sean.

Anybody needing his details - 0207 733 6103

thank you very much tom . it was a pleasure and the coffee was great. ive just invested in a mobile phone now as things have been pretty busy so feel free to contact me on my mobile which is 07565262658 i also have viber and whatsapp whcih is a good way of sending pics etc of what needs to be done and quotes can soemtimes be made that way thank you once again Sean

• 3 weeks later...
Personally I've had a mixed experience with Sean of Dulwich. I can't fault the finished job he's done (shovelling and bagging up garden stones). In hindsight I can see his quote (he said for a full day's work) was ridiculous but when he finished the job in just over 1.5 hrs and still wanted a full day's pay for it, I was pretty shocked. Managed to get his price down but wouldn't use him again as a result.

• 2 weeks later...
you were told the job was done on a price does not matter how long it took ok . the price was 140 to clear the job you paid 80 ok so dont go trying to make me look bad ... next time you get soemone in to do something for you and its done on a price then thats the price of the job .i hope you understand that for anyone else who does anything for you on a price.

• 3 weeks later...
excuse me bu i didnt even get any messages from you about any ninendo .And why didnt you respond to the post on the nintendo thats for sale instead of trolling me on this post under his section? so any furhter comment yo have feel free o post it where it should be..ive also noitced from your posts to other people that you seem to be very negative

• 2 years later...