Electrician Tom King

ltfilmpartners

Tom was recommended to me by a friend a few months back, and he fixed a light socket that was giving off a mild shock - he was on time, courteous and fairly priced - and the shocks are no more.

I've since had an issue with a vintage pendant light which keeps blowing the bulb. Tom was totally amenable to finding a time that could fit around work & childcare provision, and then when I needed to resched at 1 days notice he kindly offered a late appointment on the following day (today), he ran 10 mins late, and so he called to let me know. He's just stayed 10 mins & given me a whole load of advice, and hasn't charged for the call out - thanks Tom.

Tom King : 07809 675879

I called Tom on this recommendation and would now also recommend him and his work.

Polite, punctual and very reasonably priced. He found the fault with the smoke alarm and fixed it without a problem, rewired and organised a missing pendant light fitting and also a dodgy bathroom pull cord.

All round nice chap who did a good job for us. Thanks Tom.

Tom King, Electrician: 07809 675 879

Can also highly recommend Tom King. Called me back promptly and was able to fix my sockets 20 minutes later. Reasonable prices and outstanding service. Will definitely call him again for any electrical jobs needed. Thanks Tom.

Tom King, Electrician: 07809675879

I would also like to add a recommendation for Tom. My bathroom lights stopped working on Friday night, and I had guests staying for the weekend! I found the recommendation for Tom on this forum, text him at 8am Saturday morning and he was round by 9.30am to fix the lights. Saved my weekend, great service. Would def use again.

After all of these endorsements I too engaged Tom King for some electrical issues I had. He was quick to respond to messages, clear in communication, prompt in coming to look at things and getting them fixed and was reasonably priced too. No hesitation in recommending him, I wish all tradesmen were as good and easy to deal with (and flexible in when they can come around).

"Re: Recommending Tom King Electrician : Punctual, friendly & helpful new

Posted by kings dream October 14, 02:15PM

Have also used tom very reliable and good prices"

A very interesting recommendation. Looking at previous posts by "kings dream" who made this recommendation:

"I pad 2 16Gb now with picsattachment new

Posted by kings dream July 12, 05:36PM

I pad 2 black and silver coloured excellent condition 100.00 16Gbplease contact me on 07809675879 thanks"

So your number just happens to be the same as the number for Tom King who you are recommending? What a coincidence.

• 2 months later...
Another recommendation for tom, I've used him on a number of jobs to fit fused spurs on behalf of customers for their newly installed burglar alarm systems and he is always on time, does a sound job and feedback from customers is always positive.

Found Tom King on this forum to install smoke alarms/heat sensors for a tenanted property and to perform an electrical installation safety check. Himself and colleague Andy came round punctually, installed smoke-related items efficiently and then performed thorough investigations for the safety check. As expected there was one failing - the replacement of a very out-of-date fuse box. They returned at an agreed time to perform this.

They were easy to communicate with, punctual and honest..

In fact I have already recommended them to a few other landlords who I know personally.

Im actually finding this forum far more useful than CheckaTrade or ratedpeople...:)

Found Tom via recommendation on the forum. We have recently had a new bathroom suite fitted and needed our old electric shower removed and a new one put in on the opposite side of the bathroom.

I must say he was very pleasant on our first meeting even with my two little ones asking him all the questions under the sun! The work was completed quickly and at a very nice price with the bonus of no mess! Very happy and will definitely be using again for the fitting of my new dimmer switches!

Tom King 07809675879

Highly recommend Tom! Reliable, efficient and trust worthy.

Do not use Milan listed on here. Told us we needed a new oven but in fact it was a cable problem that was causing our circuit to trip. Cost us a new oven (throwing away a perfectly good one), call out fees, etc :(

If you need an electrician call Tom!

Tom came to fix some switches for us last week.. he came on time, did the job and gave us some sound advice on another, which we'll be asking him to complete soon. Tom's a pleasure to have around, prompt, easy to contact and dies a great job!

• 2 weeks later...
I used Tom last month to move an electric shower and decided I would like a spot light put in my garden! Called Tom and got a appointment straight away! Fitted the light, no mess no fuss! Such a polite and lovely lad would definitely recommend time and time again!