recommendation sought for solicitor who can help with child arrangement court order

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I'm looking for a guitar teacher for my 17 year old son. In terms of music that he likes, he says he's interested in learning fingerpicking (although I guess he needs to learn the basics first!). He listens to quite a lot of acoustic guitar stuff as well as indie stuff, has a curious interest in Japanese pop and loves folk too. Ideally we would be looking for someone who could do one-to-one lessons at my flat, which is 5 minutes walk from Honor Oak tube station.
    • Enforcement for both drivers and cyclists low priority for the police and our local politicians. Not my decision.  I'd happily make those that don't know or bother with mirror signal manoeuvre, or cut corners, resit their test, but that would be 90 percent of drivers so would overwhelmed the system and lead to civil unrest.  A more straightforward response would be to put the car in a crusher but that would be even less popular.  I'll consult the old testament to see what else could be done 
    • The rubbish in Sainsbury's bags is from a house across the road, this is considered fly-tipping, have other photos with garden rubbish, paint bucket and BBQ, this has been happening for a long time!
    • I've seen many wild life programmes and clips where ducklings are released into ponds or lakes and other ducks will take them on as their own and care for them 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In