Recommendation for Landscaper, Tony Pooley

I?d like to put in a recommendation for landscaper, Tony Pooley and his team.

Here are Tony?s details:

Mobile: 07931549144

Email: [email protected]

If you?re looking to get some hard landscaping done ? paving, decking, fencing etc ? they really are great.

Right from the start Tony was very accommodating. He worked with me on figuring out what would be best for my garden and he was always happy to find alternatives to help me achieve the best possible results within my budget. They have now transformed the space from an overgrown, dark garden to an open, bright and child-friendly space that looks fantastic - the workmanship on the new paving and decking is really first class.

What?s more, they were a pleasure to have around. They were on time, communicative ? Tony is very responsive on text, which is great - friendly and considerate, which was much appreciated as I had a 6-week old baby.

This was not an easy project as it was February (cold, wet and muddy) and the only access to the garden was through the flat, so they had to lug everything ? materials, machinery and 4 tonnes of garden waste! ? through our hallway and kitchen. It?s testament to Tony?s can-do attitude, good planning and good humour that the project was such a success all round.

I can also recommend Tony and his team. They did a tremendous job removing old decking/paving stones and replacing with cobble matting/artificial grass. It is a small garden but living in a top floor maisonette made it very labour intensive. Remarkably similar experience to Jenny Ellery - even down to the one week old twins! - but better weather by the sounds of it!

The end result is great and worth every penny - such a pleasant child-friendly space and I love coming home to play games with my 4 year old boy on the lawn.

Tony Pooley

Mobile: 07931549144

Email: [email protected]