Come try Mansaf (the National dish of Jordan) @ Space at 61, 61 Cheltenham Road SE15 3AF

Nisrin

To all you lovely people in Nunhead and surrounding areas who enjoy dining out and are always in the lookout for something new and delicious to try, watch this space for the new and possibly only Palestinian pop up in South East London!

My name is Nisrin, a local SE resident and I run the new Zaad Dinner Club, serving up authentic regional Palestinian and Levantine cuisine.

I know Middle Eastern restaurants are dotted across London but have you ever heard of Musakhan, Magloubeh, Maftoul and Mansaf (weirdly all starting with M!)? No? Well this is a chance to try these delicious Palestinian specialities and we are starting with a bang, the mighty Mansaf! The most popular Bedouin dish in Palestine and the National dish of Jordan.

Mansaf is a lamb stew cooked in Jameed (special cured and dehydrated Goats yogurt) on a bed of thin bread and turmeric rice topped with roasted almonds, a must try! The vegetarian alternative is Jameed with seasonal vegetables, also traditional and very delicious!

We will pop up on 22 April at Space at 61 in Nunhead and then every second Saturday of each month

Every month we will feature new unique dishes, to keep up to date and for more info about Zaad check out https://m.facebook.com/zaaddinnerclub/

You can also follow zaad on twitter and Instigram @zaaddinnerclub

To book your tickets go to

https://grubclub.com/zaad-dinner-club

I hope you can make it for what I think will be a memorable and enjoyable dinning experience!

Have a lovely day, never mind the rain!