Breads, cakes, biscuits.... samples for feedbacks

Hi everyone,

I'm starting a new business, homemade breads, cakes, buns, biscuits.... All handmade, homemade, based in East Dulwich.

I'd like to offer some free food samplings in return for feedback or recommendations.

For more info, just get in touch via pm or drop me a line: [email protected]

Thank you

pics of rye sourdough&potato bread, brioche and buns

Just wanted to say I tasted a sample of the sourdough bread that Mila baked and it was absolutely delicious. It tasted really fresh and had a whole load of healthy ingredients. Would highly recommend it, I will definitely be buying some bread from Mila.

Sue

The hubby and I were lucky enough to try some of Mila's goods as her husband was doing some work at our house and asked her to bring some round to try, we were very happy guinea pigs!

The sourdough had a really good flavour to it, was nicely crispy on the outside, fresh, not dry.

The vanilla biscuits with chocolate coating were, light, crunchy, nicely sweet and tasted of vanilla but not too much so, the dark chocolate cut through the sweetness wonderfully.

The crackers were crisp, crunchy, light, would be delicious with cheese.a good savoury biscuit, more flavoursome than other ones out there.

I am certainly going to be contacting Mila for my next fix.

I understand that this is a new business, so Mila is looking for outlets/avenues to sell her produce. If anyone has any suggestions/links to any businesses I am sure she would love to hear about them. I understand she is already exploring North Cross Road market but in true council fashion, progress is slow!

Hi

I have also tried Mila's sourdough bread and it was delicious! The texture was light and fluffy and did not have the strong 'tang' of some sourdough breads. Mila added caraway seeds to her dough and this gave it a lovely flavour. I would definitely recommend Mila's bread.

Good luck with your new business Mila - I hope you do well.

• 2 weeks later...
Mila's bread was lovely, and I really liked the seeds in it, good flavour and nice texture. The crackers also had a lovely flavour and were really nice alone and with some chutney, they were just slightly crunchy for me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received some bread and cheese biscuit - DELICIOUS

BREAD

Loved the texture, light and fluffy with a good crust - Nigella seed were a massive bonus!

BISCUITS

Equally as good just wish the were slightly bigger.

Thanks so much, keep me posted when you get your shop!

Jx

Wow! Delicious Sour Dough bread! Not heavy and really tasty. The rolls are perfect accompaniment with soup and the crackers are addictive! Our children love the bread too which is a huge bonus. Thank you Mila, we look forward to ordering some more :)

I was also lucky to try Mila's samples and they were delicious!

The sourdough bread has what i think are caraway seeds which give it a very distinctive taste. Together with the crunchy crust and the soft and tender center combination of textures makes an absolutely wonderful bite.

I had mine with charcuterie which has strong flavours and it worked really well with it. Also delicious on its own but i haven't tried it with other more delicate flavours so i can't judge if the seeds could be a bit overpowering in flavour.

Rye sourdough bun: this is the absolute winner for me! It was still warm and i shared there and then with a friend ( I couldn't resist) and we both loved it. The sunflower and poppy seeds, the crust, the texture....all perfect for me and very different to anything i tried. I felt like enjoying a cake (i love cakes:))in a savory bread. Wonderful!

The rye sourdough crackers are also delicious with the flavours of the bun in a completely different texture. Great as a snack on their own and equally good with cheese or dips.

I have not tried any biscuits or sweet products but judgibg by the love and care put into the bread, I'm sure i won't be disappointed.

Mila, i will be lookng out for your stall in the market and/or perhaps a bakery somewhere. And will recommend your products to others too

Great job

Thank you for sharing

Bellmar

Wow, totally addictive and delicious, if you haven't yet then you must try one of Mila's sample bags of goodies.

The rye sourdough crackers are crunchy and delicious topped with some cheese and relish.

The sourdough with the caraway seeds gave the bread a really delicious taste.

Finally the sourdough bun topped with sunflower and poppy seeds - yum, perfect size too.

Definitely would like to order some more and and look forward to seeing you soon in East Dulwich, I'm sure it wont take long!

Thank you, for sharing annieB

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the samples at the weekend Mila.

Sourdough Rye bread - as sourdough is quite dense I like mine toasted. Once toasted it had a lovely texture. I am not a fan of the caraway seeds. That said really complemented the fried egg I added to the toast.

Crackers - they were nice but again I don't like the caraway seeds.

Vanilla shortcake biscuit - was lovely. Great crumbly texture. I like the "eat me" design. As you had added lemon to it I think it would be nice to do an actual lemon version and make that a feature although your version was lovely.

• 1 month later...