Interiors colour consultancy service

Hello

I'd like to introduce my interiors colour consultancy service. I am a local east dulwich-er and passionate about interior decor and colour schemes. I have years worth of experience and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to planning interior colour schemes. I work most frequently with Farrow and Ball and Little Greene charts but can advise on products throughout the market. I would love to help out with your decorating projects and offer a bespoke service taking on projects of any size. After an initial consultation when we'll chat about your ideas, likes and dislikes, and look through some pictures for ideas, I'll send you a document containing a range of suggestions for your colour schemes with inspiring pictures demonstrating them. I offer online, face to face and telephone consultations. I also have excellent contacts and recommendations for painters and decorators and other tradesmen. My rates are very reasonable..starting at just ?25 for an initial consultation. Please do get in touch with any questions and to tell me about your projects and ideas, I'd love to hear from you! Follow me on instagram styledesigndecor for some examples of my work.

• 2 weeks later...

I received some lovely feedback from a client and I'm posting it here with their permission! Please do get in touch if you're looking for help with your design projects. My bulk of work is advising colour schemes but I have experience with window treatments and curtains, upholstery, picking carpets and rugs, sourcing furniture and accessories, lighting... I advised this client on colour schemes to brighten a dark room and one that fitted well with the decor in the rest of the house, as well as options for a neutral linen for the curtains, a gorgeous teal velvet for the armchairs which were upholstered, sourcing some table lamps and a rug to bring the room together- it really does look beautiful!

'I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your help with our decorating, I know it was a tricky brief but you got it spot on and we're really happy. Your suggestion to open up the rooms by removing the connecting doors was brilliant and the colour scheme is perfect, it's so light and airy- exactly what we were after. The armchairs have just been delivered and they look amazing. Thank you again especially for your patience and enthusiasm as we changed our minds and dithered, your passion for what you do is infectious and we'll definitely be in touch when we tackle our next project! Nicky and George '

• 2 weeks later...