Builder / decorator - Paul O'Brien

Just wanted to post a quick recommendation for Paul O'Brien who finished some work for me this week. I had some minor building repairs (brickwork) and a room that needed re-decorating. Paul and his team did a great job on both despite having to deal with some very old and damaged plastering, and they did everything they could to restrict the disruption to the smallest area. I was out at work during the daytime and I always came home to find they'd cleaned up and locked the doors properly. Paul is very easy to deal with and I'd be happy to use him again (though I probably won't get the chance as I hope to be moving soon!). He's been recommended on the Forum before (which is how I found him) but I'm struggling to find the right thread now. His number is 07836 597890.

Edit: Forgot to mention that he seemed like very good value for money as well. I didnt have any other quotes to compare with but Paul's was lower than I expected.

• 4 months later...

We recently used Paul O'Brien and his team for some building work which included removal of an internal wall along with the installation of a downstairs loo and some plastering (amongst a few other bits). They worked very efficently and did a wonderful job for us. While with such work dust and mess is enevitable I have to say they cleaned up after themselves very thoroughly.

With good reliable builders very hard to find I would just like to recommend Paul to anybody who is looking for one. I will definitely be calling on him again!

Paul O'Brien - 07836 597890