Recommendation for patio and other hard landscaping

ebell

I just wanted to recommend Martin Terebessy ([email protected] ; mobile 07514045390).

Martin and his colleague Rusty have just completed a patio for me on time and on budget. Aside from being thrilled with the results I have to say that Martin was a pleasure to work with. He was genuinely interested in doing as good a job as he could and was happy to alter details of the project as it developed. He was very well organised and meticulous in planning, prep and execution. He cleaned up each evening and he always returned emails in good time. All in all a good experience.

If any of you are looking for a good hard landscaper then give Martin a call, I doubt you'll regret it.

Another recommendation for Martin, basically echoing everything said above. Martin revamped our entire front and back gardens. He excavated the entire front section of the garden, levelled it, built a driveway and laid a black and white Victorian path. He also built an ingenious bike rack/shed at the side of our house so that our bikes now hang on the wall rather than living in the house which they had done. He then prepared the back garden for planting, dug beds, laid borders, installed lighting and re-painted our decking. He replaced fencing, put up a external door and replicated a really cool slatted batten fence that I'd seen in a magazine. He was tidy, considerate and a real pleasure to have around - even my neighbours loved him! Nothing was too much trouble, he answered emails/texts quickly and came up with loads of great ideas along the way.

A brilliant hard landscaper who is clearly very proud of the work he does. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. If you want more info please PM me.

• 1 month later...

And yet another recommendation for Martin! He spent four days here this week building us a really amazing patio (circular brick pattern) with real attention to detail and taking obvious pride in his work. He's an artist! He also laid us a new lawn and re-landscaped our front step/drive in that time. He is a lovely person to work with - reliable, straightforward and, above all, a really nice bloke.

The only downside is that he's so good he is booked up for months! But do let him quote for you as he managed to squeeze us in much sooner than we expected.

Contact him on: [email protected], 07514 045 390

• 2 years later...