Dulwich Handymen

Hello,

We are Henry and Ollie of Dulwich Handymen. We work in Dulwich and surrounding areas carrying out repairs and new installations with a wide range of experience and a high level of finish. We're also fully insured - many are not, so it's worth checking before you book!

We believe in always:

1. Delivering Excellent Service

2. Communicating and pricing openly and honestly

3. Being passionate and enthusiastic

4. Treating you and your home with the utmost respect - you love your house, and so should we!

5. Being polite and respectful.

Please visit our website for more information and photographs/testimonials of our work: www.dulwichhandymen.co.uk

Our areas of competency are as follows:

Fitting new floors or restoring existing floors.

Decorating ? Repairs, painting, tiling, exterior painting.

Carpentry ? Kitchen fitting, repairs, bespoke furniture, shelving, door hanging, stud walls, and plaster boarding.

Electrics ? we have trusted partners for changing or installing sockets and light fittings, changing light bulbs, appliance installation.

Basic plumbing ? Bathroom fitting, repairs, tap fittings, appliance installation, radiators.

Advanced plumbing - we have trusted partners for boiler replacement, heating diagnostics and repair, and other more complex work.

Masonry work ? Repointing, repairs.

Landscaping ? Fencing, shed building, decking, cement shed bases, repairs, pathways, turf laying.

Miscellaneous ? Picture hanging, shelf hanging, replacing door handles, general repairs about the home and garden.

Waste clearance can be arranged through trusted subcontractors.

Rate per handyman:

Call out charge: ?20

Hourly: ?50 (minimum 1 hour)

Daily: ?330

We can quote fixed prices for larger jobs.

We cover:

Fuel

Travel time

You cover:

Cost of materials required

Cost of material collection if required

Cost of waste disposal

Parking/congestion charges

Please contact us on: [email protected] with your details and we will get back to you at your convenience.

Warm regards,

Henry and Ollie

http://www.dulwichhandymen.co.uk

Dulwich Handymen

Belvoir Road, East Dulwich

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Another recommendation for the Dulwich Handymen.

Henry & Ollie did some work on my house, various bits including redecoration, some odd jobs in our bathroom and building furniture. They did a huge amount of work in just 1.5 days and we were very happy with the result. They were both extremely hardworking, polite and left the house looking immaculate once they'd finished. Would definitely recommend and plan to use again!

SouthLondon Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> self praise is no praise

Are you able to clarify, please? From your account history all we can see is that you seem to be someone who posts disparaging comments on the threads of local businesses. We're a touch confused.