Football coaching offered

If you have noticed that your son likes playing football, or thinking of finding him a hobby that can eventually make him wealthy in the future then I can help you train him .

Let me tell you something about myself

I'm 33 and I was introduced to football before I went to primary school when me and 3 other kids was kicking a ball for fun in a very poor estate ...

It was Year 1994 when I've seen Roberto Carlos scoring a goal from a corner kick, the ball was going like a boomerang, it looked impossible to do , but that was the time I've said to myself that I'll do the same

The moment I've seen

(One of now played in last Euro)

My PE teacher happened to be head coach of championship team for one of the football clubs ...

One day he told us to ask our parents if they could bring us to the clubs training ground and have a game together with a youth team ..

that's how the journey started ..

My cousin plays for German bundesliga team

The other friend played for championship team

Other one took his life away when his parents died

I have had a double fracture on a training ground at the age of 17 and that made my dream go away .

Having said that even today I can put the ball at the corner flag and I'll score from there !

I've noticed that I could teach boys to play when I was showing my son how to play

A parent approached me and asked Mr how much would it cost to teach his son this what I was doing with a ball that day in the park

Couldn't answer as I've said I'm not a coach ...

That was last year

Now my I can tell that my son can play!

And having though about it I want to come forward and say that instead of just playing with my son

I can also teach yours how to play

From my own experience I can tell that with the kids age 8-10 that would be one to one training where they will learn strength, accuracy and technique.

Where with kids above that age there will be a group games (4 kids)

So they can learn the teamwork as well as all the skills needed to be good.

Let's see if I get any replies

I'd be looking at ?30 for an hour training

Either once a week on Saturday or Sunday

Or both Saturday and Sunday ..

After a month I will be tell if there is any point of continuing..

If you want me to try to teach your son how to play then feel free to get in touch .

I can show you that I'm good enough

Thanks

Dan