Architect/Designer recommendations

Csoo

Hi,

Am looking to refurb my flat in stages due to budget and living with a little toddler. We have 3 bedrooms and want to convert a loft space. Looking to tackle kitchen and bathroom on the first floor. However, would like to have the whole flat/space reviewed on a holistic level to see if we can try to obtain a better configuration/layout.

Would like to hear of recommendations of architects/designers who are looking for some private work, or interested to add to their portfolio not giving the standard "what is your budget and therefore we can only provide traditional/standard drawings/feasibility study before even coming around to have a chat" attitude.

I have approached some firms mentioned on this forum already and some have left me not feeling like I should even bother when in the first correspondence they already want to submit a fee proposal before even chatting through our requirements.

I do not have an extensive background of what services Architects provide and I know you get what you pay for. But would have thought surely there are some who would consider tailored, individual projects?

Any other advice much appreciated too.

Thanks

Hi,

I am a local ARB registered architect and have recently started my own venture with over ten years of experience working in practice. I'd be happy to talk through your potential project with you. I offer a free consultation to all new and potential clients.

You can DM me here or email me at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I can highly recommend a young Architect we used called Charles Browne-Cole (www.context-architecture.co.uk). We found him from a previous recommendation on East Dulwich Forum. He really has gone further than what we expected for our extension. We found some architects to be a little pushy but Charles really understood what we wanted and he was more competitive than other proposals we received. He tailored our project and requirements to our needs. Highly recommend!

Mike

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Ayesha1,

Delve architects could help you with your loft conversion. We've a young practice based in East Dulwich with a combined experience of over 10 years in the industry between the two directors.

We would be happy to come meet with you to discuss your project further. You can find more information about us at www.delvearchitects.com and follow us on instagram at @he_who_delves. If you wanted to get in contact, please email me at [email protected] or give me a call on 07749535140.

Thanks,

Ed