Highly recommended building company - SE23

We recently moved into the area and bough our dust house. We wanted to put our own touches on it which required quite a bit of work and we had a really tight timescale, just one week.

I spoke to Iain and Ken as creative living SE (www.creativelivingse.com) and Ken popped over the next day to scope out the work and see if they were able to help. Luckily they were able to fit me in.

I can't recommend these guys highly enough. They took down a wall, extended a room, plastered, laid the flooring, replaced two doorways with an arch and were even king enough to take deliveries for me during the day whilst they were working. They even had the courtesy to knock for our neighbours and let them know that work was going on and passed on their business cards in case there was too much noise.

Ken kept me update with progress, made several professional recommendations and really went the extra mile on what was our first 'remodelling job'. They even did it all without any tea as we didn't even have a kettle. They did all the work in the budget that we could afford and their work was of the highest quality and finish.

We were so pleased that they are going to come back and do our loft next year. Our neighbour is now wanting to get some work done!

Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Top, top work from a professional and down to earth team.

Len, thanks for all your help!